Galactic Anarchy! Command Center
If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current progress and long-term goals

2 posters

Go down

Current progress and long-term goals Empty Current progress and long-term goals

Post by Zarzamora Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:43 pm

Looking back, I've been playing TLE for about 8 months (I just saw a "meet the Lacunans" medal dated 2/18/2013...which is good, because my memory for dates is horrible). I've been a member of Anarchy! for several months at least, and it's no coincidence that it also coincides with my fastest progress. Anarchy! alliance members have helped me with Lacuna Wax and System Scheduler, so that I was able to automate some time-consuming functions.

My recent landmarks are my first SS, my first Gas Giant/Terraforming colonization, passing a 100+ Hall/day production goal, and upgrading a lvl 23 BHG on Cadwal with 2B+ waste storage. This has enabled me to enlarge two colonies to size 70 - even though I created a fissure, I was able to take care of it myself.

One current project is the creation of an extensive spy network - I hope to eventually take over a Trel eVein.

My long term goal is to advance Anarchy! by creating new SS's. My first SS proved to be bigger resource drain than I expected, so a first practical goal will be to beef up my resource production.

Many thanks to all the alliance members who have helped my progress: Newpire, Earth Republic, and especially Zed Ache who has one out of his way to share his knowledge.

Zarzamora

Zarzamora
Rapid Upgrader
Rapid Upgrader

Back to top Go down

Current progress and long-term goals Empty Re: Current progress and long-term goals

Post by Earth Republic Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Congrats, Zarz! We've been privileged to have you with us, that's for sure Smile.

Impressive achievements, too! I still struggle to keep my halls production at 100+/day, so that is definitely good. Let me know if you need help with the spy network, that sounds like it has a lot of potential.

As for your long-term goals, I say that that's definitely a good goal, and perfectly timed, too, what with Stage 2 of the Single Band Plan coming up! The November Newsletter has the coordinates of the new Nodes (or at least the first five).

And not to be cliche here, but we should be thanking you. You've been a big help to us all, and have always had good input in alliance discussions, so thank you for that Smile.

Licentia Aeternum!
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Admin
Admin

https://lacunaanarchy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum