Galactic Anarchy! Command Center
If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Hydrogen outline

Go down

Operation Hydrogen outline Empty Operation Hydrogen outline

Post by Earth Republic Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:46 am

Greetings, members of Anarchy!

I wanted to get a more permanent record of my proposed SS placement strategy in place, and I figured here was as good a place as any, so here goes!

In a nutshell, Operation Hydrogen is what I propose to replace the Single Band Plan (see elsewhere in this area of the forums for details on that). Whereas the SBP had multiple SS's being developed at once with four SS's per system, spread out in a line. Operation Hydrogen will instead develop only one SS at a time. I know, you're thinking, "But won't that slow down our development, ER?" Well, allow me to explain my reasoning.

I think of it this way: when we are working on multiple SS's at a time (a la SBP), we need SS plans of many different levels, and we need multiple copies of those plans, particularly the lower level ones. This worked well for a while, but it quickly becomes a logistical nightmare.

Now, imagine an Operation Hydrogen-style development plan: a single SS is launched, then supplied with resources and basic plans, preferably to lvl 7 of everything at a minimum. Once it is up to lvl 7, the entire alliance can simply look at what is needed on the new SS, let the others know what parts they are working on, build it, and send it. In other words, instead of spreading ourselves thin to develop multiple SS's at a time, we launch a single SS and focus all our efforts onto that station.

In order to test out this plan, I will soon be launching an SS near my planet Siwenna, located in zone 3|0 (precise coords will be added soon). I will have all of the plans sent as soon as it lands, and will hopefully have enough resource production to support it up to at least lvl 15. I'll be upgrading the resource production to it as I develop the planet there. I'd also encourage all of you to do as many upgrades as possible on it, within the production limits.

Well, that pretty much sums up my proposal. If any of you have questions, suggestions, or alternative proposals, by all means post it below!

Licentia Aeternum!
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Admin
Admin

https://lacunaanarchy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum