Galactic Anarchy! Command Center
If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Anarchy! Newsletter, July 2014

Go down

Galactic Anarchy! Newsletter, July 2014 Empty Galactic Anarchy! Newsletter, July 2014

Post by Earth Republic Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:42 pm

Greetings, GA members!

Well, since I forgot to do a newsletter the past two months, I figured it was high time I get one out Smile We've had a very busy past two months, to say the least, so let's get into it!

The Past Two Months

In recent months, we've gotten through a war, lost several thousand influence, and been to both the heights and depths of the Expanse. We merged with Da Posse, which gave us over 100 space stations and 6000 influence for a brief while. Shortly following the merger, UNSC declared war on us, with the support of sickidgebanginyard, and destroyed a good number of GA stations. Shortly before we began major counteroffensives, UNSC "merged" themselves with Culture, though the status of that relationship is still not well-defined.

Following this, sick continued his attacks on GA property, and was quickly joined by Boreas. After taking the attacks for a time, we decided to follow Zed Ache's proposal, whereby Zed left GA and is currently waging a one-man war on sick, Boreas, and their allies.

In other news, The Tower has accepted a position as co-leader of GA. This won't have much visible effect on the daily running of GA; basically he and I will make important decisions together.

The Next Month

One good thing to come out of the war with UNSC and sick/Boreas was the realization of what it takes to make an SS strong. Most of the stations we lost were ones that were only protected by one or two colonies, showing us that for an SS to be truly strong, it needs to be in a full RoF with seven planets. Each of those planets needs to have a full 10 SAW's of as high a lvl as possible for the owner of the planet. Ideally, for ease of supply and security, the RoF would have at least two members' planets in it. Using the "seven planets to an SS" rule, we could theoretically support up to 93 SS's as of July 1, 13 more than our current number.

Of course, in order for our SS's to be as fully defended as possible, we'll have to improve on our average member strength. This means that all of your personal empire imrovements are vital to the strength of Galactic Anarchy as a whole, so keep upgrading those buildings!

Galacticum Licentia Aeternum! (Galactic Anarchy Forever!)
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Admin
Admin

https://lacunaanarchy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum