Galactic Anarchy! Command Center
If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anarchy! Newsletter, June 2013

Go down

Anarchy! Newsletter, June 2013 Empty Anarchy! Newsletter, June 2013

Post by Earth Republic Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Greetings Anarchy!

Well, we've gone through another month (and then some) in Anarchy! again, so that means its time for another Anarchy! Newsletter Smile

Where We've Been Last Month

We haven't covered as much ground in stats this month as we did in previous months, but from where I sit, we've become a much better alliance. We're communicating much more than we used to, we're coordinating on SS's more than we have been, and it gives me a very optimistic view for what we can achieve in the coming months. We've also launched an offsite forum for Anarchy!, which may be found at: www.lacunaanarchy.forumotion.com. So far this month, due to a merger between Avalon and Purple Tacos Star Union (or PTSU), we have reached 8th in the alliance ranks. At the rate we're gaining influence (which is admittedly slower than in past months), I feel that passing Akkadian Templar in the ranks will not be very difficult. So, let's keep up the good work, it's definitely working!

Where We're Going This Month

As I mentioned in the May 2013 Newsletter, I've wanted to initiate an SS plan-building operation for some time. I hope the rest of you have begun work on your respective portions of the operation (the details are on the "New to Anarchy!?" thread of the forums), as it will be very helpful for gaining influence rapidly. I'm hoping that we can have at least some sets of plans ready to go for the latest SS to land. I'll be contributing complete sets of Parliament and SCC plans for lvls 15-20, so if you're making plans at that lvl and you have already built those plans, hold on to them for the next SS Smile

I'm hoping to launch (or have someone launch for me) a new SS to another sparsely occupied zone. This zone will be kept secret, like our alliance zone, but will be maintained by myself and Admiral Chmmr as an emergency zone, should something unfortunate happen to our primary zone.

Oh, and I'm still seeking sitter passwords for emergencies, as well, so if you haven't already, please send me your sitter. I promise it will not be given to anyone else, nor used without your permission.

Well, that pretty much concludes this Newsletter, thanks for your time! I look forward to where we go from here Smile

Licentia Aeternum! (Anarchy Forever!)
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Admin
Admin

https://lacunaanarchy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum