Galactic Anarchy! Command Center
If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anarchy! Newsletter, September 2013

Go down

Anarchy! Newsletter, September 2013 Empty Anarchy! Newsletter, September 2013

Post by Earth Republic Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:07 am

Hey all!

Well, it's been two months since I've worked on an Anarchy! Newsletter, so I figured it was high time it got sent out. We've done quite a bit over those two months, so let's get into it!

Where We've Been

We did have a brief drop down to #8 a few weeks back, due to a problem with supply to one of our most powerful SS's, but with that fixed, as well as our initiation of the Single Band Plan, we've jumped up to #6 with 1,221 influence! The next alliance ahead of us is Da Posse, who at the time of writing has 1,446 influence. At our current rate of seizing, we should easily catch them before they can pass Purple Stars of Avalon, in #4 with 1,738 influence atm. I want to thank all of you for your work on making us into what I feel can be the best alliance in TLE!

We've also recently started supplying each SS from at least two different members at double the resource requirements, which should help prevent any of our SS's suffering a sudden drop in health due to lack of supplies. We're also continuing to launch SS's to complete the single band plan, which seems to be working quite well!

Where We're Going

Over the next month, we plan on continuing the single band plan, seizing through from the alliance zone (3|-1) to zone 4|-4. Eventually, I could see connecting through to the upper zones, as well, though that will require more colonies for support and defense of the stations.We also might want to think some more about future expansion, once we complete the single band plan, so that we can continue seizing without having a spot where we can't seize anything else due to our SS's being as high as we need. This happened prior to the single band plan being established, and it was not exactly helpful for us Smile

We're also trying to get some of the active members of Galactic Star Defense to bolster our numbers. If successful, we could gain about 6 or so active members, which, depending on their lvl, could be useful for SS launching and/or supply and defense. 

Well, that concludes the September Anarchy! Newsletter. Let's keep up the good work and see if we can break the top 5 this month!

Licentia Aeternum!
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Admin
Admin

https://lacunaanarchy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum