Galactic Anarchy! Command Center
If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anarchy! Newsletter, May 2013

Go down

Anarchy! Newsletter, May 2013 Empty Anarchy! Newsletter, May 2013

Post by Earth Republic Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:01 pm

Greetings Anarchy!

This is our second Anarchy! Newsletter to be sent out, so here is the current status of Anarchy!

The Past Month

In the past month, we have repeatedly discussed merger with SMA, the Cult of the Fissure and what to do with that, had two members visit SMA for a few weeks, and tried to implement some of SMA's practices here. We've also broken the top 10 in the alliance stats, dropped to #11, gone up to 10 again, then surpassed Knights who say NI to reclaim #9. Congratulations, everyone, and let's keep up the good work!!

Where We're Going from Here

Though we've done more for inter-member coordination in the past month than we have in quite some time, we still have a lot of room to improve upon. An example of this is our plan for SS coordination (both with plan building and hull sending), a mentor program, and other goodies. And, of course, there's always the decision on the merger.

The SS plan is the Holy Grail of our alliance. Inspired by what I've heard about SMA's coordination with the sending of SS's and the building of plans for those SS's, I put the idea up for discussion. I am very happy to say, it has been accepted, debated, redrawn, and improved a great deal Smile

The basic outline of how it will work is something like this: We assign everyone with an SS Lab lvl of 7 or lower to build as many sets of plans (all types) as they can, e.g. a set of Parliament plans, a set of SCC plans, Warehouses, etc. Even if we're not using those right away, we can stockpile most of them, sell some (those plans will sell pretty well, I've heard), and then when an SS lands, push them there.

While this is going on at SS Lab lvl 7 and lower, lvls 8-14 will do the same thing with their labs, stockpiling the majority of them and sending them to SS's. Then, there will be the group of lvls 15-20, which will again build and stockpile plans. Eventually, we'll have to shuffle the lvls and groups a bit, once we have a real need for plans above lvl 20.

There was also a hull-sending proposal (put forth by Head of Anarchy! Intelligence Newpyre) that would work like this: A smaller member, with only a few colonies, will be given an SS Hull by a more powerful player. This smaller player will then launch the SS to the desired location (specified by the larger player), take the comparatively small happiness hit, and be compensated by the larger player (possibly by halls, E, and plans of various types). If you want more info on this, talk to Newpyre or I, we'll be setting this up soon.

Directly related to the above is the mentor program. In this part of the game, one of our older members (myself, Newpyre, Chmmr, etc.), will take a newer member to partner with, teaching the younger player about the game and helping them with various things, while the newer player helps the bigger one by launching the SS Hulls, as described above. Again, we'll have more on this going out, so just to let you know.

Finally, there's the Merger (capital M Smile. This has been floating around since last December, I believe, was discussed, cooled off for awhile, heated back up recently, and now is in the final days of its overall decision. If you haven't chimed in on this yet, you should, as this will affect your future in TLE.
*MERGER UPDATE* We put it to a vote, and decided 6-4 to not merge with SMA.

There's only one day left to decide what you choose, so when you're sure of your choice, mail me and I will record everyone's vote. Let's do this thing!!

Well, that pretty much sums up the May Anarchy! Newsletter. A letter notifying everyone of the Merger decision will be sent out on May 4th for those on the North American side of the Date Line.

Licentia Aeternum! (Anarchy Forever!)
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Admin
Admin

https://lacunaanarchy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum