Galactic Anarchy! Command Center
If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anarchy! Newsletter, October 2013

Go down

Anarchy! Newsletter, October 2013 Empty Anarchy! Newsletter, October 2013

Post by Earth Republic Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Hey all,

Well, another month has gone by, and that means its time for another Anarchy! newsletter! We've made decent progress this month, so let's get into it.

*Where We've Been*

We've seized an additional 226 stars as of the time of writing, moving our influence total up to 1,447 (when did we hit 1337? Smile). This would have been enough to pass Da Posse, had they stayed at their 1,446 influence level, but who expected them to let us catch them that easy? Da Posse currently has 1,555 influence, only 108 stars ahead of us. This is closer than last month's 225 stars behind, so we're closing the gap! I predict we'll have caught and passed them within two months at most.

*Where We're Going*

The Single Band Plan has been going quite well, and we're actually on the last "node" before reaching Anarchy! space. From there on out, we'll have to 

continue to upgrade the SS's in the first stage of the single band plan. I'll try and start working on figuring out where we're going to be placing the next stages of the Band, once we move through Anarchy! space (zone 3|-1 for those of you that forgot Smile).

Moving into the top part of the alliance zone, I see that there are some other alliances in the area, one of which is SMA. If we continue the band up, starting roughly in the middle of the Anarchy! zone, we'll lose a few stars that are already seized by these alliances, but it's no big deal.

Now, connected to the above plans, I wanted to mention our SS plan situation. We are managing to build up our SS's, but we always need more low-lvl plans. If you have the capability to build SS labs, by all means, do so. Also, be sure to send a mail when you push plans to a station saying what was sent. This should keep duplicate plans to a minimum, saving us time (and E, once we get to higher plan lvls). Also remember, if you need plans for an SS or see that one SS needs some, PLEASE, let everyone know Smile We should all be willing to contribute whatever is needed for the greater good of Anarchy!Well, that concludes this month's Newsletter, so let's see what we can do!

Licentia Aeternum! (Anarchy Forever!)
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Admin
Admin

https://lacunaanarchy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum