Galactic Anarchy! Command Center
If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anarchy! Newsletter, November 2013

Go down

Anarchy! Newsletter, November 2013 Empty Anarchy! Newsletter, November 2013

Post by Earth Republic Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:23 pm

Greetings, Anarchy!

Well, another month has gone, which means its time to take stock of this month's achievements and see what needs to be done to make Anarchy even better! So, without further adieu, let's dive in!

Where We've Been

Well, we've now passed 1500 influence, so good work, everyone! We're still behind Da Posse, who now has 1615 influence to our 1524, but we've now narrowed the gap to only 91 influence, as opposed to last month's 108. I know we can all do this, so let's do this thing and get past them this month!

Where We're Going

As mentioned above, I feel we can get past Da Posse this month, we just need to keep working hard. I've noticed our influence gains are starting to slow, which I assume is due to our getting close to completing the Single Band Plan. As I said last month, I'm trying to get a map together for us that shows the "nodes" for Stage 2 of the SBP, but it's slow going. I do, however, have a text list of the new "nodes", which is as follows (note that the starting point is based off of SSA: Altair at coordinates 963x, -465y): Node 1 (Completed): 963, -465 Node 2 (0% Complete): 955, -323 Node 3 (0% Complete): 965, -185 Node 4 (0% Complete): 965, -47 Node 5 (0% Complete): 964, 94

I'll try to have the map ready ASAP, but no guarantees. Other than that, I can't think of much else to add to the letter now, so I guess this concludes the November Newsletter! Let's go out there and pass Da Posse this month!

Licentia Aeternum!
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Admin
Admin

https://lacunaanarchy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum