Galactic Anarchy! Command Center
If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anarchy! Newsletter, January 2014

Go down

Anarchy! Newsletter, January 2014 Empty Anarchy! Newsletter, January 2014

Post by Earth Republic Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:41 am

Well, I forgot to do an Anarchy Newsletter for December, so I decided, what better way to ring in the new year than by a newsletter?

Progress Since November

We've made big strides since our last Newsleter, such as recruiting several new members, passing Da Posse to become the 5th largest alliance, and getting to within 84 influence points of 2000 seized stars, which is awesome!

Future Plans

As of the last Newsletter, I was pushing to develop the second phase of our Single Band Plan (If you're not sure what that is, there is a full discussion of it at: https://lacunaanarchy.forumotion.com/t9-the-single-band-plan)

Now, having taken stock of our current SS's, I believe we should try to finish off the first stage before moving on to Phase 2. There are still a lot of the Single Band Plan (SBP) stations with only low-lvl modules. I think we should try to get these SS's up and running ASAP. We already have more SS's than UNSC, who is directly ahead of us in stats, so all we have to do is really focus on getting our SBP stations up to full power, and we should be able to pass them, with some extra influence aside.

So, on that note, I will end this Newsletter. Best wishes to all, and let's get to work on those SS's!

Licentia Aeternum!
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Admin
Admin

https://lacunaanarchy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum