Galactic Anarchy! Command Center
If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anarchy! Newsletter, July 2013

Go down

Anarchy! Newsletter, July 2013 Empty Anarchy! Newsletter, July 2013

Post by Earth Republic Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Greetings members of Anarchy!

Well, another month has gone by in The Lacuna Expanse. It's been fairly quiet this month for us, though I have a few ideas I might throw out this coming month.

Where We've Been

As I mentioned, this month was fairly quiet, one of the biggest piece of news perhaps being our breaking first 500, then 600 influence points. As of the time of writing, we had 616 influence, and with some work on our SS's, we can seize several more stars. We haven't launched many new SS's recently, but the plus side of that is that we have been making our existing SS's much more powerful. As I've said before, our assigned SS plan building method is the fastest way to get a maxed SS. After all, SMA uses this method and look where they're at in stats Razz

We also passed Akkadian Templar in stats, so we are now the #7 alliance in the Expanse. Good work, everyone! Let's get to #6 now!

Oh, and just a few quick updates: First, the Anarchy! Command Center forum has undergone a few minor aesthetic adjustments. In addition, we now have a personal chat box on the forum for when TLE chat is down! Feel free to give me your feedback on what needs to change, too. Forum link: lacunaanarchy.forumotion.com

Second, if you have little to no experience with scripts (and if you haven't already), I highly suggest you download and install LacunaWaX, a program put together by our SMA allies. The program runs on Windows via a standalone .exe file. If you use Mac OS or any of the Linux builds, you'll have to run from the source, which takes a bit more know-how. If you need help, I know at least one member of Anarchy! has installed from source, so just send an @ally mail for help :)Link to the Windows .exe file and other info is here (just hit the "View on GitHub button to get the source)

Where We're Going

With all of the progress we've made, I think our future looks very bright, indeed :)If we continue to progress at our current rate, we will slowly gain on The Understanding, the next alliance in line for us to pass. They are one of the most advanced alliances we've been close to, not to mention an influential one, what with their leader being an admin. I have no doubt that we can pass them, but we'll have to pick up the pace on our seizing. This means both upgrading our existing SS's and building new ones. Oh, and if you're an SS owner and you need a set of plans for a certain level, please don't hesitate to ask the alliance for help :)The object of an alliance is to work together for a common goal, so we should all try to help each other.

On a different note, I'm also seeking a member with a low happiness cost who would be willing to launch an SS for me. It'll be to a very distant locale, so I expect it will take about two months. Not sure how to reward the favor, but I'll find something Razz

Well, that pretty much concludes the July Anarchy! Newsletter, thanks for your time! As I mentioned, I'll be thinking of ideas for the alliance and throwing them out for debate over the next few weeks. And remember, if you have any questions at all, ideas for something, or want to have a talk about what we're planning to do with Anarchy!, drop me a line!

Licentia Aeternum!
Earth Republic

***August 18, 2013 EDIT***

I have decided not to write an Anarchy! Newsletter for the month of August, as I simply ran out of time to make one. I'll try to remember next month Wink
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Admin
Admin

https://lacunaanarchy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down