Galactic Anarchy! Command Center
If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anarchy! Newsletter, March 2014

Go down

Anarchy! Newsletter, March 2014 Empty Anarchy! Newsletter, March 2014

Post by Earth Republic Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:00 am

Greetings, members of Anarchy!

Apologies for the delay in getting the March Newsletter out to you all, real life intervened and didn't let me get much online time these past few days. But, in any case, I've gotten it ready now, so let's start off by looking at the past month's progress!

The Past Month

We just finished with the member cleansing, where we removed all inactive members of the alliance. Some of them are still around for the time being, as we need to make sure we don't compromise any of our SS's by booting them. As a result of clearing inactive members, we were able to restart our recruitment efforts! I want to welcome all of our new members, and I hope you'll find that Anarchy! is the place for you Smile

Unfortunately, we haven't made strides quite as large as I had hoped. The gap between us and UNSC in the stats has increased from 991 influence at this time last month to 1288 influence. I don't want to belittle those who have still been working at our SS's, as you guys are the reason we have gained over 150 influence points in a month. I'm sure if we can get some assistance from our newer members, we can catch up to UNSC in time. The most vital assistance you could provide for furthering the efforts of the alliance as a whole would be to make SS plans (for those of you with that capability) and send them to any SS's that could use them. Specifically, all SS's with Single Band in their name and with a number of 11 or higher would be prime targets for further development.

Goals for March

Now we get into the fun stuff: planning for the next month! As some of our older members will remember, we started an operation a while back called the Single Band Plan. In a nutshell, it was a pattern for launching and building up new SS's that was proposed to stretch from zone 4|-4 to zone 3|-1, which is our personal alliance zone (if you didn't know we had an alliance zone, feel free to colonize anywhere in zone 3|-1, particularly around SS Anarchy: Altair and, if you wish, near SSA Tairn).

This was a good plan, and it proved we could work together on large operations, but unfortunately, it never really reached its full potential. I think the time has come to forego the SBP operation and rethink how we send out and build our SS's. To replace the SBP, I propose Operation Hydrogen. It would work like this: instead of launching a whole bunch of SS's in a predetermined pattern, the entire alliance will work on only one SS at a time. I propose we start this plan by trying it out on a new SS that we will place in the alliance zone. This will not only get us more influence, but will help to fill out gaps in our current seized systems.

I call this Operation Hydrogen because it will involve filling the Expanse with our SS's, just as hydrogen will expand to fill its container. Also, like hydrogen, this plan has the potential to be explosive for our influence points :)I'd appreciate any thoughts on this plan, and of course, any new suggestions are welcome. Let the ideas flow!

Licentia Aeternum! (Anarchy Forever!)
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Admin
Admin

https://lacunaanarchy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down