Galactic Anarchy! Command Center
If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you are a member of Galactic Anarchy!, please login or register below. If you aren't a member, what are you doing here, anyway? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anarchy! Newsletter, April 2014

Go down

Anarchy! Newsletter, April 2014 Empty Anarchy! Newsletter, April 2014

Post by Earth Republic Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:20 pm

Greetings, members of Anarchy!

Given how many new members we've gained over the past few weeks, it's high time I introduced myself to all of you. I am Earth Republic, and I am the current leader of Anarchy! This mail is intended to give all of our newer members an introduction to our aims, as well as to give you advice on some aspects of the game that you may not have experienced yet.

First of all, our primary aim: to become not just the most powerful alliance in the Expanse in terms of territory, but in terms of true power. It has been my observation that many of the alliances that are very high in the rankings are not as powerful as their rank suggests. This comes down to things like only having half of your members active, having weakly-defended SS's, and several other factors. Therefore, in order to be the most powerful alliance in the game, we need to not just seize vast amounts of territory, but defend that territory, as well!

Now, probably one of the first things you noticed when you joined Anarchy! was the large number of stations that appeared in your colony list. Think of these as colonies that all of us can work on and support. There are a few differences from a typical colony, though: they cannot have resource producers built on them. The only buildings that can be built on them are those that can be produced by the Space Station Lab building (see the wiki for more on the SSL)

You may ask, "If you can't build resource buildings on an SS, how do you supply it?" The answer is, with supply chains. These are something you set up in the Trade Ministry building, and they carry supplies at an hourly rate that you set to the SS/colony of your choice. SS's typically start out with fairly low resource requirements, but those numbers grow exponentially when the SS reaches in the realm of lvls 15-20 for all its buildings. This is why we need lots of members who can build good supply planets for our stations. And one thing to note: Always check an SS module's resource requirements before upgrading it! If the supply chains are not sufficient to maintain that building, it can cause the entire SS to be damaged.

One of our current projects is to brainstorm a new alliance-wide scheme for launching our SS's. I have a proposal for this, which is covered in our private forums, located here: lacunaanarchy.forumotion.com The details of my Operation Hydrogen proposal are found in the SS Discussion area. The main purpose of having a plan for launching SS's is to maximize the amount of control we can get over a given area, and make it easier to gain influence quickly. You new members have the honor of being the major participants in any future projects we do, so we need every single one of you!

Now, for a quick look at our current status in the Expanse: we are curently the fifth-largest alliance in terms of influence points, with a 445 star lead over Da Posse. We have 34 members with 271 colonies, and we have 51 SS's. You'll note that we already have enough SS's to pass UNSC, the alliance ahead of us, by a significant amlount. This means that one of our top priorities, if not the top priority, should be building up our current SS's, since we obviously have a massive amount of untapped influence in them somewhere. For our new members, this means you shold focus on getting SS Lab capability, which will let you being ot help build up our SS's. You should also make sure you have plenty of planets with hefty resource production, since that is critical for maintaining all those SS's.

I believe that if we all work together, we can make Anarchy into a fantastic, powerful alliance. We have a great core group, a will to succeed, and a good crop of new players. For now, let's focus on getting you all built up so that you can take your place among the ranks of the Expanse's best!

Licentia Aeternum! (Anarchy Forever!)
Earth Republic

Last edited by Earth Republic on Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a stupid typo xD)
Earth Republic
Earth Republic
Admin
Admin

https://lacunaanarchy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down